Wednesday, May 22, 2013

MANDARINS & BLUE and OLD OAK & REDBUD












OLD OAK & REDBUD

20 x 24 inches
Oil on Cradled Wood Panel

















MANDARINS & BLUE

20 x 24 inches
Oil on Cradled Wood Panel



Both of these paintings will be available next week through 
Santa Fe, New Mexico







COMPANIONS...

I finally finished the companion painting to OLD OAK & REDBUD and the two paintings are ready to be delivered to La Posada de Santa Fe.  I'm looking forward to being able to hand deliver them and enjoy a short road trip to Santa Fe and a stay at this beautiful hotel! What a treat!

It's always nice to get through a project like this one and it's fun to get started on the next painting. I have a good one planned and I'll try to post some progress paintings as I work through it.

No comments: