Saturday, September 8, 2007

After a busy week...

I've moved all of my paintings, canvases and painting equipment to the studio and tomorrow I'll put things in order. We should be ready to open the space up on Friday, Sept. 14 as planned.
And I'm happy to say that I'll be receiving the materials and purchase order on Tuesday for two commissioned watercolors. Just in time to break in my new studio space! Perfect!


"Beauty in the Beast"
Watercolor

I'll be painting two watercolors of Hawaiian flora for a hotel there and they will be made into prints to be hung in the guest rooms. The style will be similar to "Beauty in the Beast" (shown above) The originals will be installed in the model rooms. I will keep a record of my progress here.
Right now I'm going to have some dinner and relax and prepare for another week.
Happy painting!

1 comment:

Theodore said...

This cannot work in fact, that is what I consider.
Acne Treatment