Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Getting Ready!

The Three Brushes studio is getting close to being a real workspace! We've painted the gallery area and with a little clean up and rearranging, we'll be able to work there! It's been fun getting it ready but I'll be glad when we're able to sit at our easels and get to work. We have a little bit of painting left to do on the outside, some more equipment to move in, artwork to hang & we'll be ready to welcome everyone to our...

OPEN HOUSE
Friday, September 14, 2007
2 - 7 p.m.



We're hoping to have lots of visitors to give the studio some great energy. Leave me a message if you want directions!


3 comments:

wanda knight said...

Congratuations on your new studio. I discovered your blog from your comment on Quang Haung's blog. Good luck on your opening. I will be checking in for more paintings.

J A Baker said...

Thanks Wanda.

I hope to see you often!

Clinton said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.