Saturday, June 7, 2008

Really! I haven't died...

I feel bad that it's been so long since I posted but life has kept me so busy! I've done a few small paintings but I've definitely been too lax and I've had far too many distractions.

I promise that I'll get back to work this week and get some new work posted. For now, I'd love for you to visit my website at www.judithbakerarts.com and see my gallery of work there. There are some things that I've never posted here including photomontage (from the same series as my last post), oils, acrylics & life drawings.

I'm planning to do some really different kinds of things over the next month. I hope to enter the Oil Painters of America Western Regional Show this month and I've been invited to participate in a three artist show in Austin (more info on that to come) so I will have to get busy!

For now, I'll post this...

"Oregon Rocks"

Digital Photo Montage/Collage
20 x 24

$850 (framed original montage/collage)



This image is also available as a montage print without the hand torn edges and layers. It's slightly smaller than the original at 13" x 16".



Contact me if you'd like more information about prints.

No comments: