Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What has REALLY been keeping me busy...


We bought a new piece of property...well it's actually an old mobile home that we're gutting and rebuilding.


If you want to see what we're doing you can check it out here .

It's adjacent to the property we already own where we're going to build our house. We'll move into this while we're building then turn it over to our friend to live in. What a plan!

Unfortunately, Paul had to head out to California for a job so I'm on my own with an additional work crew of one...

Wish me luck!?!

2 comments:

Gaye Sekula: Impressions said...

Your blog looks different. I like it!
I have been wanting a small mobile home to convert into a studio. I know that you have a lot of work ahead but it's good, constructive work. It looks fun. I envy you.

J A Baker said...

you can come and have fun with me if you'd like...

HA, HA, HA!

Actually it's a lot of fun and right up my alley