Sunday, October 4, 2009

"Through and old window"

"Through an old window"

Digital photographic print
10-1/2" H x 9" W
Matte finish
Unframed & unmatted
$85 plus shipping







This image was designed to mimic the look of Polaroid SX70 photos, one of my favorite mediums back in nineteen-eighty-something.

I had fun with that spontaneous medium back then and I still love the look of them now. But with this image, I began with a digital photograph taken on my travels to Seattle. A little side trip into a nearly abandoned small town produced a number of interesting architectural images.

This image is an edition limited to 100 prints.
(Price is subject to change as numbers of available prints decrease)

Prints are produced on demand and may take up to 14 days for shipping. Unless otherwise requested, prints will be shipped protected between supports via Priority Mail.

No comments: