Sunday, October 4, 2009

Wow, I can't believe it's been so long!








"Live Oak, Dead Leaves"
Digital photographic print
6-1/2" H x 18" W
Matte finish
Unframed & unmatted
$85 plus shipping

I created this image to mimic the Polaroid SX70 photos that I loved to create back in my days in Tulsa.

The medium intrigued me then and the "bite sized" images still do. I've tried to recreate the look of the old medium in an archival print using digital images. Characteristics of the old instant images were the darkened edges and corners of the print area and the very familiar "frame" format.

This image is an edition limited to 100 prints.
(Price is subject to change as numbers of available prints decrease)




Prints are produced on demand and may take up to 14 days for shipping.
Unless otherwise requested, prints will be shipped protected between supports via Priority Mail.

No comments: