Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Holiday is over!

It's been a long time (over a month!!!!) since I've posted anything on my blog and my friends have been quite merciless in pointing this out to me. 


I'll take the heat!
I had a wonderful holiday season visiting my son Kabe in Tulsa and my old friends in New Mexico.  While visiting the Sandia Mountains where I used to live, I marveled at the fact that I never went out and painted the fantastic scenery there.  I wasn't doing landscapes then (but then, I wasn't doing much else either!)
I took lots of photos while I was there so be watching for them to show up as paintings in the future.

Now that things are settling down and I'm getting things settled in at my new studio, I'm anxious to start painting there. My plan is to get into more shows and do more painting than ever before. I have some new ideas rattling around in my head and I can't wait to see what falls out when I pick up my brushes again.

Thanks for patiently waiting for something new to appear here...  
I hope that it will be worth the wait!
For now, I'll post a painting that I did as a commission.  The painting was made into a print but the original is mine and available if you like it....

2 comments:

Big Blog Collection said...

Interesting blog. We invite you to list it on our new blog directory at bigblogcollection.blogspot.com

Be one of the first to list your blog

Unknown said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to following your news again.