Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Coming Events!

Does it seem that I've been busy lately?  Well you're right!

There are two events coming up in the near future.  

I've been invited to exhibit in San Antonio at the Antique Rose Emporium in "The Gallery at the Hacienda de las Rosas" annual fine art show on March 29 - 30. I'll have several of my watercolors on exhibit along with a number of outstanding area artists. Try to come by!

Art City Austin is also coming up (April 12 & 13) and I'm painting like a fool...
If you would like to visit me there I'll be in booth #114.  Come by and tell me that you found me through my blog I'll have all of my watercolors for sale on site and I think they look better in person!

I'll be watching for you!

2 comments:

Susan Carlin said...

Howdy! Wow, you're a busy, busy woman. I'm making a note of the Antique Rose Emporium dates- my mom is visiting and is silly over pink roses. I'm silly over art, so I'll look forward to seeing you then. Your work is just terrific!

J A Baker said...

Thanks Susan.
I'll keep an eye out for you!