Saturday, February 28, 2009

More Progress

All the leaves are in now. I am enjoying seeing all the stages line
up in my blog. It's interesting to watch the image develop.






















While I'm working through a painting it seems to move so slowly
that I don't even know how it happens.  I get in the zone and 
work along listening to the tv or radio in the background and the 
time floats by.  I'm sorry I couldn't find a good way to make a 
video of the process but I'm sure it would be like watching grass 
grow anyway. 

Maybe I can try it next time. 

I'm not really fond of being in front of a camera but I think it would
be interesting to make a video of a painting in progress .  I'll have to 
work on that with my son Kabe who would probably do something 
terrific with the production of it.  Even though his specialty is audio,
he has a good eye for video as well. 

No comments: